Angelina Jolie - Courage and Bravery.
First look at Catherine McNeil and Andres Valencoso Segura for Donna Karan F/W 2013/14 - owww owww sexy
Model Monday! In 1995 these four Supermodels opened the Fashion Cafe in NYC.
Sketch of Blake Lively’s Gucci Premiere 2013 Met Ball Gown
A Retrospective on the Year, on My Seventh Birthday
- Rode in a taxi, touched a public hand railing, and got a heel stuck in a subway grate. Basically, became a New Yorker.
- Flew commercial and came thisclose to contracting polio.
- Started biking. Stopped biking.
- Participated in two months of “The Year of Katie,” before everyone gave up.
- Started proletariat school, which requires me to wear the same outfit five days a week. Don’t worry about me, though. I accessorize to perfection.
- Wrote a book. (At last count, no Jolie-Pitt has written more than a sentence.)
- Survived Hurricane Sandy, which involved three days in a hotel room with Katie. Applied for a Presidential Medal of Freedom.
- Fired the most conspicuous body double in body double history.
- Experimented with bangs, because I live on the edge.
I am now seven. Please gift accordingly — I am asking for a puppy and loose diamonds.
This editorial has to be by far the BEST Vogue has had all year!
Carey Mulligan in Chanel Haute Couture chiffon, feather, and tulle dress with flouncing open shoulders. Twenties headband from New York Vintage.
Photographed by Mario Testino
See the slideshow